Closing Dates: December 31, 2021
The New 2021 Graduate Assistantships for International Students at Penn State University, USA is now available to all interested applicants who wants to commence a Masters or PhD degree program at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
RECOMMENDED : KU Full-tuition International Excellence Awards in USA
Established in the year 1855 as the Farmers’ High School of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania State University is a public state-related land-grant research university with campuses and facilities throughout Pennsylvania. It is a major research university that conducts teaching, research, and public service. Its instructional mission includes undergraduate, graduate, professional, and continuing education offered through resident instruction and online delivery.
Penn State University believes ideas and solutions come from bringing in a multitude of perspectives. The root of Penn State’s success is founded upon the ambition and determination of our talented and diverse faculty, staff, and students. Come work at Penn State, as we are not just a University, we are community-driven to make a difference.
Application Type: Masters and PhD degree Scholarship
All successful applicants will receive the educational fund to complete their studies in the USA.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to enroll in the master’s or PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applications should include full resume or C.V., transcripts from previous degrees, a statement of intent, contact information for three references
- Admission Requirements: Official scores from the Graduate Record Examination Aptitude Test (GRE), or from a comparable substitute examination accepted by the AE department and authorized by the Dean of the Graduate School, are required for admission
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must take and officially submit scores for the TOEFL or the IELTS. A minimum overall score of 80 on the TOEFL is required, with a minimum score of 19 on the speaking section. A minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS is required.
Qualifications 2021 Graduate Assistantships for International Students at Penn State University, USA:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the globe
- Eligible Courses: Master of Engineering (M.Eng.), Master of Science (M.S.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Applicants must be going to enroll in the graduate degree programme.
- University: Penn State University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters and PhD Degree
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: USA