So many of us created Gmail accounts but don’t know how to write email on Gmail. Some of us only use this Gmail for accepting electronic mails without knowing how to reply to their mails when needed. We are here to kickstart a professional tutorial on how to write emails using Gmail.
Gmail is a mailing company that has a platform where users perform a lot of electronic services. This app is not meant only for receiving mails and getting updates from websites or companies you linked to your email. It’s my obligation to also let you know that you can compare an email or emails and send to a recipient.
More so, Gmail is also used for communication. You can wake up in the morning and decide to chat with friends and family using your Gmail app. At this point, the recipient will have a Gmail account if any email account at all. Remember that it uses only data connection, no credit card, no coupon, nor cash but just a good internet and data condition.
However, your search today is concentrated on how to write emails on Gmail. Have you ever felt stranded or stressed because you cannot send emails through your account using your mobile phone or personal computer? This page has provided all the information needed to embark on this journey. No need to go to a cyber cafe for assistance. You can do it after reviewing this content.
Other Uses of Gmail App
There are so many things to do with a Gmail account. It might interest you to go through the advantages so that wherever you are, things that you are missing will be clocking in your brain.
- With the Gmail app, you can save written works. You can just decide to write down something on the platform and then copy to paste on the platform you intend to use it.
- Use it to reply to professional mails and attach a signature to every content.
- Receive pdf documents or doc; any document format in Gmail.
- If you want to encrypt media, use Gmail to send pictures, audios, and videos. 15GB storage size is already there for you.
- Share information faster with your Gmail account.
- While using it to compose email using a laptop, autocorrect will help you to structure fluent sentences and perfect your English.
We can go on and on mentioning uses of Gmail but for the mean time, download the app if your mobile phone doesn’t have it.
Gmail App Download for Android | iPhone
Not only android phones can access Gmail app. With your iPhone, Gmail will become accessible. Just respect all protocols and get the download done with.
- Open App Store.
- “Gmail app” is what to enter on the search column positioned at the top center of the application store.
- Download the app when it appears.
- Google play store is available for Androids without the other email mobile app.
- Download and install to login account.
It is time to learn how to write email on Gmail so that you will not appear as a novice next time.
How to Write Email on Gmail
Open the Gmail app to login to this account if this is your first time. Sign in account with Gmail address and it’s password.
- Tap on the colored cross sign at the right end of your screen.
- Enter the name of the recipient in the ‘To’ column.
- Set your mail subject. That is the title of your email.
- Structure your email body on the open space on your screen now. You can tap on the three dots at the top right side of the page to save a message as draft when you are not done with it.
- Send a message after that.
Same way is needed when you intend to use your PC for writing. Difference is that you will login at www gmail.com other than the app. Above all, enjoy the experience of sending emails for free.